Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Baby John






Right before Christmas (December 23 to be exact) – Mama and Daddy went to the hospital to get pumpkin. I went to stay with Uncle Rex and Aunt Lynette – we had big fun! Then Grandma and Grandpa came and took me home. I got to visit the hospital and eat in the cafeteria with Daddy – they wouldn’t let me see Pumpkin or Mama – but Uncle Shawn came and had Christmas with me on Christmas Eve. Mama and Daddy made it home before Santa that night. I was very excited to see the new baby! His name is John and he is my little brother. I can’t wait to teach him things. I am trying to be a good big brother – I even share my toys (some of them). I got him his first teddy bear and he brought me a Thomas the Tank Engine that really goes. Maybe a little brother won’t be so bad – we’ll see. Since there are two Turner Boys now, Mama is retiring my blog so John and I can share (I here that word a lot these days). Anyway – our new blog is dandjturner@blogspot.com – please update your favorites and other links to stay posted on me and John. I appreciate everyone that has kept up with me so far!

No comments: