Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Party Time

Everyone is getting ready for Pumpkin. The Church gave a shower for Mama on Saturday. I got to go along and Grandma, Ma and Aunt Lynette all came, too. I helped open the presents. Pumpkin got some good stuff - there was even one for me with Horse Shoe Slipper that make gallop sounds. I tried out the blanket Ma made Pumpkin and it works pretty good. That night Ms. Darcy came over and we had a spa party for Mama. Holly and Eli got to come and play with me while they partied. We still don't know when Pumpkin will get here, but now at least he has his own stuff!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

So sorry I missed the spa party!! We were in Cloudcroft in snow past our knees trying to find a tree!! I will get in touch with you about doing lunch soon. Maybe Friday??