Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cousin Mason’s Birthday

I got to go to a big kid party! Cousin Mason turned 4 on Friday and they had a party at Peter Piper on Saturday. Mama took me and it was too cool! He had a Handy Manny theme and I got a goody bag toy bring home. All the kids got tokens for games and stuff – even me! I liked the fork lift and the red car the best. I tried to drive the Cat in the Hat car, but I really didn’t like the cat. The carousel was fun, too. The best part was spending time with family! I can’t wait for the next birthday! Having fun is alot of work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Denny,
Mason had so much fun at his party and was very glad you and mommy could go! He said to tell you thanks a million for the cool spy set you gave him for his birthday and for the airplane you gave him for Christmas..they are both very cool! We were very glad to see you then and sorry we missed you at Christmas. I guess you got the best Christmas present boy could ask for...a baby brother! I know you are not quite sure of him yet, but soon enough you will be teaching him all kinds of cool things! We will come soon to see you, if you and mama are up to it and I hope that you will introduce us to your baby brother! We love you, buddy!
Keeley and Mason Lee